Sunday, October 17, 2010

Model - Part I




I have been working on several models for my display. I really like the idea of using a light in my display and I plan on continuing to work it into my future models. At this point, I am stepping back from the square/rectangular models. I am going to try to create a model that is shaped like my product that is open on the front to hold the product and lit from behind. I should have several models to by Tuesday's class and will post the pictures at that time.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative idea! I love the use of the light to "illuminate" the power of your product! What is the scale of your display? Will it be set on a table - can it be viewed from any other direction than the front? I look forward to seeing your models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model that is illuminated is at full scale. The other 2 are at 1/4":1" scale. The display would sit on a table or at the cash wrap. Ideally, the final model will be viewed from all 4 directions. Thank you for your response.

    ReplyDelete