Sunday, September 12, 2010

Idea (second draft) - Branding Assignment


11" x 17" color poster

step 1: find a bathroom image, add to photoshop
The image that I found was a free image. It was perfect because of the modern fixtures and color palette. The pale blue is a great accent to the product, so I have decided not to do black and white but color.
step 2: find an image of Natalie Portman, add to photoshop
I searched for a free image and found a black and white photo gives a very natural look.
step 3: take a photo of me, add to photoshop
It was tricky to get a picture at the right angle. I decided not to have me holding the product in the picture but instead, I had my hand raised to my mouth.
step 4: find an image of product, add to photoshop
I found the image off the Philosophy's company website.

No comments:

Post a Comment