Sunday, September 12, 2010

Branding assignment - Desk Crit

This week has been a challenge to brand my eye and lip cream. I came into class on Tuesday with an idea to create a "display" with a 11'' x 17'' display board attached to an acrylic box. The board would have: "philosophy: believe and it shall be yours" (top) and a benefit/talking point card holder (bottom). The acrylic box would be frosted with "hope in a tube" printed on the front. I was going to create a photoshop image of the eye and lip cream to make it appear that the box was full of samples. I class, I was discussing my idea with another classmate and brainstorming. I came up with a second idea for the branding assignment. During the desk "crit" it was evident that the second idea addressed the assignment better.


No comments:

Post a Comment